Nevaeh is officially off the bottle (something I thought would never ever happen!), On Friday we packed all her bottles in a bag and took them to the big community trash. She carried them all by herself and when it was time to throw them in she gave them to me, waived and said "Bye bye". I shed a little tear and thought "My chiquis is growing up. I mean REALLY growing up!" She's been missing her "eche" but for the most part she's been doing ok. I still give her a sippy cup but I can tell it's not the same. After she's done, really done with the milk, it's going to be potty training time. I'm excited for no more diapers but I'm also bummed because that's just another step away from toddlerhood and a closer step into adulthood (ok, so I'm exaggerating but I'm serious, why can't she stay a baby forever?!)
P.S. I'm going to be spending lots more time with Nevaeh. Unfortunetly, the company I am working for is moving to Washington State and I will no longer have a job as of the end of this week. I'm very bummed and super stressed, yet again. I feel like I can't get a break! I have to keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and that I'll find a job soon I'm sure. So for now, I'm working my last week and job searching in the process. Again, wish me good luck!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment