It's been so long...
At least it feels like it's been forever since I last posted.
Me the avid blog poster, not blogging?
WHAT?!
Life keeps me super busy now a days.
Nevaeh is now 22 months!
She's talking more and more.
She loves to stand on the weight scale and count, "Eigh, nine, eigh nine".
She counts in both Spanish and English.
In English with a Spanish accent.
(she likes to skip numbers..one..three...five)
She's constantly asking for Abu, Abuelo and Galy when they're not home.
(that's Grandma, Grandpa and Magaly)
She sings the song "I got a feeling" by The Black Eye Peas
She's become a picky eater.
She only eats alphabet soup, sandwiches, pizza and fries.
I think she's getting ready to be potty trained.
(But it will have to wait till the summer, when I'm not in school)
There's a million new things that's she's learned/learning.
I wish I could list them all
But I can't remember all of them.
Me: I spent all Sunday doing math homework. I'm serious. ALL SUNDAY! I will be the first to admit that math is not my forte. I must have a learning disability when it comes to math because I'm awful at it. It took me 16 hours to do three chapters, a chapter review and a test! I didn't go to bed till 3 in the morning!
The next day was full of lots of headaches, dizzyness and sleepyness.
Math does weird things to my body.
I am now behind on my studying for 2 tests.
Not to mention the 8 page paper I'm suppose to be writing.
Now you know why I can no longer be such an avid blog poster.
School + Nevaeh = Busy Nidia with A Migraine
(who can't blog, barely has time to eat, sleep, and enjoy life!)
Everything revolves around math now!
But alas, I can't complain because life has been too good to me.
It's all for our future!


No comments:
Post a Comment