Sunday, January 24, 2010


Why am I the queen of silly?

Well...
  • I talk to myself.
  • I have all the lines to "Ratatouille" memorized.
  • I love to make silly faces.
  • I sing a long to my favorite songs.
  • I love making my family laugh.
  • I love playing hide and seek. (I spent 10 minutes looking for her the other day! She didn't make a peep.)

I can't believe what a difference 2 months makes. Nevaeh is extremelly active these days. She went from saying just a few words to being a complete chatter box!
Not only that but she has surprised all of us.
I didn't know she had the lines to Ratatouille memorized! Yesterday while she was watching it I sat next to her and couldn't help but laughed my head off because she would recite the lines before they even said them!
I wish you all could see how funny this girl is.
She's such a happy little girl and she loves to make people around her laugh.
I love that about her so much!
I love the age Nevaeh is at right now.
Her personality is slowly making its apperance.
We're all loving it!
Too bad she is SUPER shy around people she doesn't know.
I wish everyone could see this side of her.

3 comments:

Tatum said...

This is age is really the best (besides tantrums and potty training.) I wish we could have seen more of you guys when we were visiting

Tatum said...

Yeah, that comment is from Stacia, BTW,

Nidia said...

LOL...i was kinda confused who tatum was..