Monday, November 16, 2009


 Nevaeh hasn't been eating all that great for the past week. I thought maybe it was because we were on our trip and her nap time, breakfast, lunch, dinner time, where all out of whack but now that we've been back she's still not eating anything. All she asks for is ketchup and milk! She hasn't had much to eat in the past 3 days. And I can tell she's loosing weight! Is this normal or should I be REALLY worried?!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

don't be too worried. It's completely normal for toddlers to gobble things up one day and then not want to eat at all the next. Take into account what she has eaten for the whole week. It may all be because of the trip, and getting back into a routine.

Brittanny said...

I was totally freaked because tau did the same thing. I think around the same age too. Anyway I was trying to force him to eat and he was loosing weight. Finally one day he just ate. Then he went back to normal and was fine. Kids are weird. If she is acting sick then there may be something to check out but if she just doesn't want to eat I wouldn't worry.