Things Nevaeh's been learning to do:
Save her cash. She loves putting money into her piggy bank! She's become a pro at it!
Put on blush. Because you can never be to young to learn how to do your makeup, right? Ha, just kidding, but she does love to help me out with mine.
Learning to do her hair. Well, she messes it up for the most part. But what little girl doesn't love playing with hair?!
How to floss. Need I say more? On another note:Isn't this little girl so stinkin' cute?!

I have a couple of boxes of mine at my aunt's house and needed to grab some stuff the other day. Well little Ms. Connelly absolutely loves heels and decided to wear mine around the house!

She's a pro at walking around in those
TALL shoes! I'm not kidding! She is
REALLY good!! All I have to say is, you better watch out Lety!
1 comment:
Ah! Haha! Connelly! Se ve bien chistosa/bonita! Y tambien Nevaeh!
Post a Comment