I can't believe it! The day has finally arrived. Nevaeh is 1!
Nevaeh is practically running now. Her favorite things to do are:
-Dance to her oldies music.
-Make a mess wherever she can.
-Throwing tantrums!
-Spend time with her auntie.
-Be outdoors.
-Watch basketball on T.V.
When I found out I was pregnant so many thing ran through my head. I didn't know if I was going to be able to raise a baby on my own. I was so scared. I guess this day is exciting for me because WE SURVIVED our first year together!
My heart is full of emotion. This year has been a roller coaster of emotions. It's been crazy, sad ,frustrating, happy, amazing, full of many lessons but most important so full of LOVE!
I LOVE LITTLE MS. NEVAEH TO DEATH!
Even though we've been through some pretty hard times. I wouldn't have it any other way. She changed my life. From the moment I found out I was pregnant till now. I just knew that this precious little angel Heavenly Father sent to me, was sent to me for a reason.
I have to publicly thank all my family:
My mom- For being an amazing grandma and mother. She loves her "chiquis" to death!
My dad- For being an incredible grandpa, who watches Nevaeh while I'm at school and who adores her and would do anything in the world for her.
My sister- For being Nevaeh's second mom. Magaly loves Nevaeh just as much as if she were her own. She's going to be THE BEST MOM someday!
ALL MY EXTENDED FAMILY AND FRIENDS- Thank you, thank you, thank you! For NEVER judging me and more importantly for loving Nevaeh SO MUCH!
I could not ask for more!
I look forward to being able to share more of Nevaeh's life and our life together with all of those who read this blog.
I can't wait to watch my little girl grow into a beautiful woman!
My heart is full of emotion. This year has been a roller coaster of emotions. It's been crazy, sad ,frustrating, happy, amazing, full of many lessons but most important so full of LOVE!I LOVE LITTLE MS. NEVAEH TO DEATH!
Even though we've been through some pretty hard times. I wouldn't have it any other way. She changed my life. From the moment I found out I was pregnant till now. I just knew that this precious little angel Heavenly Father sent to me, was sent to me for a reason.
I have to publicly thank all my family:
My mom- For being an amazing grandma and mother. She loves her "chiquis" to death!
My dad- For being an incredible grandpa, who watches Nevaeh while I'm at school and who adores her and would do anything in the world for her.
My sister- For being Nevaeh's second mom. Magaly loves Nevaeh just as much as if she were her own. She's going to be THE BEST MOM someday!
ALL MY EXTENDED FAMILY AND FRIENDS- Thank you, thank you, thank you! For NEVER judging me and more importantly for loving Nevaeh SO MUCH!
I could not ask for more!
I look forward to being able to share more of Nevaeh's life and our life together with all of those who read this blog.
I can't wait to watch my little girl grow into a beautiful woman!


No comments:
Post a Comment