Thursday, February 12, 2009

She's 10 Months!

Nevaeh is 10 Months old today!

Nevaeh is growing up waaaay too fast. She's been walking since she was about 9 months old. Everyday she gets a little better at doing it, even though she still stumbles and falls A LOT! I know I said I wanted her to start walking but now I'm very much regretting it. She gets into EVERYTHING! She's learned to open doors and drawers. Her favorite thing to do now a days:
Open her dresser drawers, take all her clothes out and throw it all over the room! And she still loves to go up the stairs! HELP!
Favorite words:
"aba"- agua (a.k.a water)
"eche"-leche (a.k.a milk)
"ete"-ese (a.k.a that and pointing to whatever it is that she wants)

3 comments:

LB said...

Happy 10th month Birthday Nevaeh! We love you.

Brandy said...

OH MY GOSH she's getting SO big! That's so great that she's walkin and talkin and growing up!

The Watson's said...

Tylee has that to, boy we can't use it until she stands up. I hope that will be soon, cause it looks like a fun toy!

P.S. The code I had to type in below said testes. :)